Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow... and peanut butter pie!


They said it was supposed to snow. A lot.

Guess what? It's actually snowing. A lot.

I'm excited, I guess, because I love snow, but I was pretty set on not having any more for the winter. I will still have work tomorrow (the news doesn't sleep!). Actually, Pam and I are trying to figure out how we'll be able to get our cars out of the alley in the morning. There's only one exit and we're pretty sure the city isn't going to plow a pathway for us. Oh, and yes. I said Pam and I. Ryan just got the phone call that her district is closed tomorrow. I knew I should have stayed an education major...

So, yesterday I made a peanut butter pie to bring to Jess and Matt's for game night. It was delicious, and fortunately the recipe makes two pies and we kept the second one. Tonight Ryan, Felicia and I indulged in another piece.



Doesn't it look great? I never made one before, but it was insanely easy. I followed the recipe I found on The Swell Life. Thanks, Alexa! (And by the way her blog is great, you should check it out.)

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Isn't it the bomb? Now you are hooked :) Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving comments. It really does mean a lot :) I'll have to subscribe to your blog :)