Friday, July 25, 2008

Cupcake Pops!


I made cupcake pops!

I was inspired by Jiv5932's post on craftster and, in extension, her inspiration at Bakerella.blogspot.com. It was a very long process, but I'm pretty happy with the results. And all I've gotten are rave reviews, which must be a good thing, right? I'm still torn on whether or not all of the time and effort is really worth it for thirty-some pops, but in any case it was a lot of fun and they turned out nearly as expected!

Here are a few more pictures. I'm not going to copy down the directions, as to not copy from Bakerella, but you should really check out her site whether you want to make cupcake pops or not. She makes awesome and tasty-looking things.






*Special thanks to my boss, Dave, for taking these cool pictures!

No comments: