Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Baptism, Finn!

I made Stef and Bill's gorgeous little one's baptism cake over the weekend. He was baptized at the beach and there was a festive party afterward. Finn opted to spend the majority of the party sleeping, but who could blame him? He had a very busy morning, getting splashed with ocean water and all. :)

Here is the cake:



And a few details:




Everyone seemed to love it and it tasted pretty much as good as it looked! It was vanilla cake with a buttercream frosting and, of course, some cake glitter and sprinkles. I'm going to make some cupcakes tonight to go with my leftover frosting. I felt too bad throwing it all away!

1 comment:

Stereo_IWantItAll said...

that cake was so gorgeous. and delicious. i'm sure you already knew that though.

by the way, it's Felicia if you couldn't tell. NOW you have my blog!