Saturday, January 24, 2009

4 photo folder tag

For the first time, I was tagged for something on my blog! Kim, of LadyGypsy fame, tagged my for the 4 photo folder tag.

This is what you do:

1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

Fourth and fourth is this for me:


This photo is from a story I wrote a couple of years ago at work. There was this old Italian man who lived in my town and had the typical Ocean City yard - meaning none. He had a bit of space along the perimeter of the house, and then some random tiny plots of ground around the parking area and alleyway out back.

He took advantage of every inch and grew the most amazing, flourishing garden. He leaned lattice against his house over the sidewalk and grew grapes. He had fig trees tucked into corners. And in this old bathtub out back, he had all of this lush, wonderful basil.

That's what the photo is. I'm not sure if he is still living at this house, but he was a pretty amazing guy and it was a great story to write.

I'm tagging Ryan, Eric, Felicia and Ian. Have fun, guys!

Thanks, Kim. :)

2 comments:

Kimberly @ kimberussell.com said...

You're welcome.

And this, ladies and gentleman is the difference between someone who works on the news side of a newspaper and someone who works on the advertising side of a newspaper.

Your photo: gorgeous shot of a basil tree in a really kicky old bathtub.

My photo: me drinking wine.

:)

Kristen said...

Ah ha ha ha... Hey, I loved your photo!