Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chipper's photo shoot


I had a little photo shoot with Chipper this afternoon. Turns out he's not a very cooperative subject. I did get a few cute shots, though. It was so beautiful outside today... really hinting at the coming season. I can't wait for the leaves to change. I kept meaning to take shots in John's neighborhood last year (he has the MOST gorgeous trees around there - vibrant, unreal shades of reds and oranges and yellows) but of course I never got around to it. This year is a must.

So, here are a few more Chipper shots. Isn't he cute?



I need to practice my in-motion photography. I thought I had my shutter speed set right, but I must have had to adjust something. Most of them were a bit blurry.

I'll leave you with a thoughtful Chipper. I think he was debating whether to continue eating the big branch, to pick his ball back up or to keep running around the back yard like a maniac. He opted for the branch.

No comments: